Monday, April 30, 2012

Logan Marshall-Green One Time

.

(via) I haven't watched the latest trailer for Prometheus and I really think I won't be watching it at all, if I can manage - I am so hyped up for the film already I don't need to see a single speck more footage to be conviced. At this point all watching it will do is steal my first look at more footage from the movie away from that time in several week's when I'll be sitting in the theater watching Prometheus at last. No need!

Still it does give me the chance to spotlight Logan here, which I don't mind - hopefully we'll get lots more pictures of this sort from him now that he's in such a big buzzy project, since he has yet to be photographed enough for the good and proper gratuitous post his comeliness deserves. We've been rooting for that ever since his lips were the only thing on-screen worth rooting for in M. Night Syamalan's Devil. Marisa Tomei is a lucky gal.
.

4 comments:

RJ said...

Every single time I see him in anything related to Prometheus, I think it's Tom Hardy for a second.

Anonymous said...

Don't get me wrong, I'll be running to the theatre to see Prometheus , but does anyone else feel that these trailers have given away the whole movie before we even get there?

Anonymous said...

totally agree with you anonymous, and while everyone is saying this film is not alien the trailer makes it look as if it is alien all over again - receive signal, land on planet, discover life forms, life forms infect, hell breaks loose. i mean someone please tell me what is original about this?

Anonymous said...

It's an origin story. Of course it's not Alien but it does answer a question about how they came to be. It can stand alone because it really doesn't depend on the other movies. Definitely worth seeing regardless. HR Giger's art is throughout the movie. Definitely gave me the creeps.