Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Gratuitous Guillaume Canet

.

Gratuitous is an unfortunate misnomer this time out, I apologize for misleading you, but somehow I've discovered the only French actor in the history of French actors to not have any naked pictures as far as I can tell out there for the posting. What the hell, Guillaume Canet? You think just because you made a pretty baby with pretty Marion Cotillard you're somehow above flashing your ass - excuse me, your derriere - for the world to see?


Perhaps someone can enlighten me otherwise and point me in the direction of proper gratuity, but for now we'll just have to keep this rated PG for a change. It's Guillaume's 39th birthday and we liked his 2006 directorial effort Tell No One very much (Love Me If You Dare is great too) so I went and found some agreeable enough photos anyway. Hit the jump for a bunch. (ETA ignore practically everything I just said; as you'll see down at the bottom of the post I found some excellent nakedness from him after all.)



ETA Okay I should have known a French actor wouldn't let us down - I found a couple NSFW shots (from the 2000 film La fidélité) after all. Celebrate. You're forgiven, Guillaume!

5 comments:

RJ said...

GUUUUUUUUUUUH. This celebrity couple is really just unfair.

shaun said...

He is one good looking guy...he's like a French Noah Wyle (one of my other crushes...one of many...).

Alejandra said...

He's so lovely.
Thanks for posting ALL the photos (specially the NSFW)
;)

Anonymous said...

The guy coming out of the shower is Thomas Marty, not Guillaume Canet.

Anonymous said...

Yes, it's another guy. There are no pics of him naked here. But don't waste your time, he's FAR from Michael Fassbender hahaha it's quite disappointing.