Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Today's Fanboy Delusion

Today I'd rather be...

Photobucket

... stuck with the pointy end by Henry Cavill.

And this is why we were all waiting for Immortals to come out on DVD. Hello! Thanks to the behind-the-scenes footage bells and whistles, we've got some new prime half-naked Henry Cavill to gulp up. Our thirst will never be quenched. I hope one day I can shake Tarsem's hand and thank him for all he's done for the world. Until then, hey look at this costume that Eiko Ishioka designed for Henry that got cut out of the film!




Holy shitballs, y'all. How is that cut out of a movie? How does that happen??? Anyway looking at Henry Cavill just makes me sad sometimes. I realize that there are people out there in the world that are getting to have sex with Henry Cavill, and they are not me. They will never be me. That's one of the most depressing thoughts ever thunk. Sigh. Anyway I have loads more where these came from so hit the jump for the rest.

Photobucket


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

8 comments:

billybil said...

Perhaps that should be one of the requirements to become a star in film - you must make yourself available for 1 year's time to any and all who wish to partake of your body. That doesn't seem that unreasonable, does it? I mean, really? It could be considered a sort of apprenticeship.

Besides, don't be so sure - your boyfriend will hate me for this but you're a very cute guy and you do have a movie website so you never know when you might be at some function with Mr. Cavill and...well, you know...

Jason Adams said...

We should all contact our local congresspeople, get your idea turned into law!

And you're too kind, billybil. Dare to dream! From your lips to my lips to his ass, as they say. Okay nobody's ever said that but I'm making it a thing. And my boyfriend would just have to give me a pass on this one, for the love of god!

Anonymous said...

anyone who wouldn't give their significant other a pass to have sex with Henry Cavill is a terrible person obviously hell-bent on destroying all the happiness in the world (since more people having sex with Henry would obviously mean more happy people and a better world. It's simple math)

THAT SAID, since Henry Cavill is gay and you've got a movie blog, maybe you'll interview him or run into him at a screening or something. Things happen and sometimes boyfriends don't need to know about them. lol

Anonymous said...

Henry Cavill is GAY? !!!! Seriously? Really? Wow. Are you sure? OMG!

Anonymous said...

Sure I'm sure.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, he's so gay, he's engaged to a woman. Oh let me guess. That must be a cover-up.

Anonymous said...

Where did you find those eiko ishioka's half naked costume photos? Are they from some making of video of the movie? I cant find anything else on the web about it

Jason Adams said...

Yeah they're from a behind-the-scenes video on the movie's DVD. I don't think the video's made it's way online but I could be wrong, I haven't really checked.