Friday, March 02, 2012

Today's Fanboy Delusion

Today I'd rather be...


...delivering packages door to door with Vince Vaughn.


(click 'em to embiggen) All this talk of people playing Anthony Perkins playing Norman Bates and so on put me in mind of Gus Van Sant's Psycho remake - it doesn't hurt that we coincidentally just did that film for a "Five Frames From ?" post earlier this week - and from there it was only a hop skip and a hop to remembering how cute Vince Vaughn was back then (let us not speak of now). These shots are from Clay Pigeons, which came out the same year and also had him playing a weirdo psychopath.


Naturally this led to me gathering up a billion pictures from several of his movies during that time to prove my point. Hit the jump for give or take a few all those billion.


3 comments:

The Bloody Munchkin said...

Clay Pigeons! I haven't thought of that movie in years, but it is mostly the reason I had a huge crush on Joquin Phoenix. He was just as hot in this one as Vince was. Oh, the nostalgia

Anonymous said...

Wow, and then time chew him up and spat him out.

Sean said...

Yes, fug fo sho. So bloated.