Tuesday, March 06, 2012

Pic of the Day

.

If I were to have the wherewithal to concentrate long enough to do it and not be distracted by shiny things (like Charlie Hunnam in a wife-beater!) then I might be able to make a list of the movies currently being made that I am most anticipating, and if I were able to get that wherewithal together and make that list then I think there's a very good chance that Guillermo Del Toro's Pacific Rim might be very very very close to the tippy-top of this list. (Off hand I think maybe Paul Thomas Anderson's The Master and Michael Haneke's reunion with Isabelle Huppert are the ones giving it a run for the money? There must be others. So many...) Anyway that up top is the first picture that I've seen from the movie's set (via), and the fact that the first picture from the set includes Charlie Hunnam in a wife-beater, not to mention that he's cut off the forty pounds of hair he wears on Sons of Anarchy, well it multiplies Pacific Rim's plusses towards infinity and beyond. (that's Rinko Kikuchi and an unnamed-lucky-asshole-who-gets-to-touch-Charlie in the picture with him)
.

No comments: