Thursday, March 15, 2012

Joan Allen Was On That Horse Killing Show?

.

Just because I randomly caught sight of her name on MNPP's sidebar I almost wrote a post yesterday lamenting the complete absence of the wondrous Joan Allen from my life, but didn't, and then a few hours later I was reading that story about how Dustin Hoffman's gambling show on HBO called Luck had gotten canceled for the super-strange reason that horses kept dying during shooting and wham there was a picture of Joan Allen beside him and I was all, "Wha? Joan Allen was on this show? If I'd know Joan Allen was on this show I would've watched it even though it didn't appeal to me otherwise in the slightest - so goes my affection for Joan Allen!" but by then it was too late because all the horses were dead and so was the show and HBO should have done a better job letting us know Joan Allen was on it is what I think... as well as not murdering all those horses, I guess.
.

1 comment:

Jee Jay said...

that show had a lot of other name actors who went unpublicized. For some reason Hoffman got all the advertising at the expense of people like Nick Nolte, Michael Gambon, Dennis Farina, and who you said -- Joan Allen.