Wednesday, March 21, 2012

I Drink Your Hemlock I Drink It Up

.
Looks like Eli Roth is finally ending his seventeen year vacation - we first heard about his TV series for Netflix called Hemlock Grove back in December, but now we've got a bunch of details via STYD as well as some casting news. You can read it over there, I'm not bothering to transcribe it, but I do love this bit of salesman hype they give us about the book the series is based on that isn't even out yet:

"Hemlock Grove is a sly blend of J.D. Salinger and Mary Shelley and will appeal to a broad base of fans captivated by these rich characters and stunning visuals."

It just sounds so presumptuous, ya know? Anyway I will watch, so whatever. The awesome news is that Famke Janssen is going to be in it! I don't know why she doesn't get more work, I love Famke. Also taking a role is Bill Skarsgård, aka Alexander's younger brother, who looks like this:

No comments: