Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Gratuitous Wes Bentley

.

I knew this was coming a couple of weeks back when I posted these pictures of Wes Bentley being his hot Wes Bentley self and realized I'd hardly posted any Wes Bentley hotness here at the blog before that. Then a second batch of even hotter pictures came and spurred me into action. Oh and a little something called The Hunger Games might've helped. I liked that some.


I've loved him through thick and thinnest - I went on and on about P2, y'all - but for a good while the internet wasn't coughing up much of him to post, so my coffers were dry. And then came the beard-swirls of Seneca Crane (Band or album name?) and an internet devoid of Bentley would be no more! Hit the jump for forty more.























5 comments:

loveandhatela said...

you do all the work and we get all the pleasure...American Beauty indeed.thanks!

The Bloody Munchkin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Bloody Munchkin said...

The Beard Swirls is the band name and ...Of Seneca Crane is the first album title. And I'll be the band manager.

Bentliy said...

For a second there, I thought I was going to implode. <3

Unknown said...

What movie is that picture from where he is younger, in those black underpants? ^^