Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Good Morning, World

.

That 2011 Top 20 Gratuity placer Chris Zylka on his TV show The Secret Circle (via), which I'd completely forgotten exists. Has anybody seen any of it? I just... I can't. But I'd love to hear your impressions!


That brief glimpse of Chris and Andrew Garfield going at it (oh I wish) in the trailer for The Amazing Spider-Man that aired before The Hunger Games was a jolt, though. (Speaking of that trailer, I've got to go and cap that thing, there's a lot of Andy in his form-fitting costume in it to behold.) As much as I love Emma Stone I'd love it if they uncovered Peter Parker's real secret this time - his torrid love affair with the bully Flash Thompson! And then on top of being able to picture Chris and Andy going at it, I could retroactively have Tobey Maguire and Joe Manganiello go at it too! Everybody wins! See some more shots of the ever impressive Mr. Z after the jump.


1 comment:

The Bloody Munchkin said...

May I just say that I'm intrigued that you don't have any screen grabs of Zylka from his 10 Things I hate about you (the TV show, not the original movie) days. He played Joey Donner in the most endearingly dumb manner and, extra bonus, there were a couple scene where he was stripped down but body painted as a cheetah, or a gazelle, my memory is failing. Quite a scene to behold that. Very amusing if memory serves.