Wednesday, March 07, 2012

Good Morning, World

.

Perhaps one of my Swedish or Swedish-familiar readers can tell me if there's anything of interest to know about the actor and birthday boy Andreas Wilson... besides the fact that he is a hot piece of course, I can see that much. His first film was the "trials of a boy's boarding school" film Evil in 2003, which was nominated for Best Foreign Film. (I haven't seen it. Should I?) He also obviously did some modeling.


Other than that I don't really recognize anything he's done. But he turns 31 today, so a happy one to him. Hit the jump and let us look upon (some NSFW) pictures.



3 comments:

The Bloody Munchkin said...

Evil was.... O.k., The DVD cover marketed it as "Fight Club in an all-boys school" which is what I wanted, but not what I got at all! It was interesting, but ultimately not worth it, as least to me. Less subtitles, more fighting!

Anonymous said...

He's doing a tv show here in Sweden at the moment, Real people, haven't seen it...otherwise not much of a career post-Evil.

pony said...

Evil was a huge letdown for me. I don't know if I remember correctly (it was a million years ago), but there was hardly any shirtlessness in it (maybe a butt shot?). It's an European movie set in an all boys school, how could it not have included any nudity? Casting a guy this hot as the lead was just mean.