Monday, February 27, 2012

Today's Fanboy Delusion

Today I'd rather be...


... getting hammered with David Morrissey.


I could also pun about getting nailed and/or pounded by David Morrissey here I suppose, but the way today's going I kind of need a drink first. No offense, David! It's just been one of those days. 


Anyway the news is that the actor David Morrissey will be playing the Governor on AMC's slightly-revitalized zombie series The Walking Dead. The Governor is a big important character in the comics, one we fans have been waiting for. Even describing what he's all about would get spoilery, but if you don't care click on over here for his character's Wiki, at least as far as the comics are concerned. The show will probably be changing that up some. 

As for Morrissey we have the abysmal Basic Instinct 2 to thank for cluing me in to his undercover hotness - I don't think I would've seen it without that stupefyingly stupid movie's aid, so something good came out of it. See a whole bunch of NSFW caps after the jump.







1 comment:

Cinderelmo said...

Oh thank heavens for that meaty fleshy sexy naked ass of David Morrisey its been a while since I have seen these caps and pics, PS can you upload caps of Jean Dujardin butt naked in the french film IL NE Faut De Jurer de Rien,please and thanks,its one of those kinky embarrassment nude scenes that you might like @new plaid pants.