Friday, February 03, 2012

Joe Manganiello Nine Ten Times

.

(via) Why haven't they announced a premiere date for True Blood yet? I mean I know it usually starts in June which is still a ways away, but how am I supposed to say "True Blood is back in this-many days!" if they don't let me know how many days that is? I cannot. I am not a fortune teller.

Anyway there's also an interview with Joe Manganiello where these pics come from and there are a couple quote-worthy quotes from it. Like this bit about working with Alan Ball:

"I don’t tell daddy how to fuck. Alan is a genius. I trust his judgment implicitly and I give everything I have to my job, which is playing Alcide. Alan and the writers give me the situation and what I’m going to say and then I put my stink on it."

The testosterone dripping off that is a little bit much this early in the morning, it's making me light-headed. If he ever said the words "I don't tell daddy how to fuck" to me I would surely pass right the hell out. And then they ask him about how he prepares for his nude scenes:

"I get in the gym and bust my ass. I don’t really have any body hair to groom … if that’s what you’re asking."

Doesn't it seem really weird how hairless a man he is? Up above the neck its scruff city, and down below it's baby-bottoms-ville. I'm not entirely convinced he's naturally so smooth, to be honest. I think he sneaks off and dips himself in a tub of depilatory cream every couple of weeks.



ETA Oh wait, here is one more picture of him I found this morning!


That could hardly be left unposted, now could it.
.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This guy has a great face but his body seems to lack hair which is such a turn off. You'd think he's be hairy. He plays a WEREWOLF for God's shake. But look at his chest and legs.. nothing. Disappointing.

Derreck said...

I'm having a very hard time getting past "i don't teach daddy how to fuck".

Is that an actual phrase that people use? lol.

Anonymous said...

He is stupid hot. As sexy as sexy gets.

Anonymous said...

mmmmmm, thanks, I needed that. he's NASTY HOT