Friday, February 03, 2012

I Am Link

.
--- I'm going to keep these brief since good god I feel like I have been typing myself blind today. First up, there is going to be an Insidious sequel, says Variety. And it will be from the same team that gave us the first one, director James Wan and screenwriter Leigh Whannell. Hopefully they'll keep up the vibe of the terrific first film and not wander off back into Saw territory. I wonder if they'll use any of the same cast? It's tragic that Patrick Wilson never got his bum out in the first movie. The very definition of tragedy.

--- We were just talking about this! They have found a replacement for Lily Collins as the lead girl in The Evil Dead reboot - her name is Jane Levy and I guess she's on that "Alan Tudyk and Jeremy Sisto get gay a lot" show Suburgatory. She is pretty. And speaking of this movie the director shared a picture of the woods where they're filming over at BD. It's a picture of some woods. Very exciting.

--- Two of my favorite people, Eric Bana and Rebecca Hall, are going to make a movie with the director of Boy A, which introduced the world to the awesomeness of Andrew Garfield but besides that was a really terrific piece of filmmaking itself. I'm all over this.

--- And finally, The Help actress Octavia Spencer, who seems cool as all get out but really doesn't deserve the Oscar she's probably about to win for that movie, has just joined the cast of Snow Piercer, that movie joining the forces of Bong Joon-ho (as director) and Park Chan-wook (as producer) with the actors Chris Evans and Tilda Swinton amongst others. I'm very excited about this thing. It's a whole theme, me being excited. Whee, being me is ka-razy!
.

2 comments:

RJ said...

Jane Levy is basically Juno Jr. on that show, so I guess Diablo Cody dialogue would suit her,

Marshall1 said...

I like Jane Levy, she's like exactly like Emma Stone in Easy A....lol