Wednesday, February 01, 2012

Have Some Hunnam, On Me

.

What could possibly be better than stumbling upon a deleted scene from the original UK version of Queer as Folk with Charlie Hunnam and Aiden "Littlefinger" Gillen going at it, I ask you? (I am asking rhetorically. The answer is obviously "Nothing.") Part of this scene was in the original series, but I've never seen this extended beginning part of it before. (Both those links are worth watching though, since the second one has more to the ending.) And since we're gif'ing the man-on-man up the wazoo lately, let's do that, shall we? It's so worth it...

Photobucket

Hit the jump for the rest of it. This series is one of the greatest things that ever happened in the history of all mankind, I swear.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

3 comments:

Sandisan said...

Why the bloody hell is this shit not on Netflix?? I tells ya...

gregory brown said...

I found it on NetFlix 4 years or so ago. I thought it was far more realistic all round that the bastardized American version. Comments on IMDB about "ugly" actors and "ridiculous sets" depicting Brit clubs were so off the mark and unhappily predictable. I actually found some emotional attachment to the Brit characters.

Anonymous said...

I'll immediately clutch your rss feed as I can't find your email subscription hyperlink or newsletter service. Do you've any? Please let me know so that I could subscribe. Thanks.
Ribbed low-density polyethylene matting, 50' long