Monday, January 23, 2012

Good Morning, World Benedict Cumberbatch

.

Guess who watched the entire first season (excuse me, series - now that we're watching Brit TV we should speak accordingly) - of Sherlock over the weekend? This guy! I took y'all's advice and took to Netflix and plowed right through the first three... episodes? Movies? They're awfully long to call episodes. I don't understand how British TV schedules things. Driving on the other side of the street, hour and a half long episodes - it's chaos over there! Chaos! Anyway y'all were enthusiastically emphatic about me watching the show when I asked, so I did. And I liked it quite a bit! I'll probably even watch the second season excuse me series before the week is through. Good job, everyone! In celebration, here are some pictures of a naked Benedict Cumberbatch, who confounded me for so long. Now I get it. He's terrific. Bonus: he's standing in front of book shelves in a few of these shots! My bookshelf fetish doesn't get nearly enough action. Hit the jump for more.


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Man, your fetish does need some action. I've known you for years and just found out about it. What does your shelves look like?

Ana Maria said...

...Thank you...

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures! Thanks so much for sharing, they were quite *enjoyable*

Anonymous said...

All I can say is that I am drooling over those nice bottocks~ .W.

Anonymous said...

dying from overload of gorgeous Cumberbatch.... over-exposure to his chest may prove fatal...

Anonymous said...

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Benedict Cumberbatch photos. And topless ones too. To say these photos made my day would be an understatement. They made my year. I LOVE that sexy man ;-)