Tuesday, January 10, 2012

File This Under Unexpected And Awesome

.

And cross reference it with: well goddamn I need some alone time after watching this. I missed Dirty Girl - Juno Temple goes on a road trip with her gay friend, hijinks et cetera - when it was released for like five seconds (it did get a release, right? I remember the trailer and I thought it looked good but then poof, forgot) but now that I've seen this clip of Heroes and Final Destination 5 actor Nicholas D'Agosto giving the gay dude the full strip treatment I curse myself for missing it and have moved it right to the top of my Netflix queue (it's out on DVD next week). Did I say clip?
.

.
Huge thanks to Michael (follow him on twitter!) for this. The clip is where it's at because watching this thing in motion is what eyeballs were invented for, but I went and took some caps anyway because it certainly don't hurt. 

Photobucket

Ya see? Does that hurt? I mean if it hurts it only hurts so good. 
See a whole bunch more after the jump...

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

4 comments:

Jasper said...

This looks so awkward.

billybil said...

Oh no - that's what makes it so awesome...it's awkward just enough to feel real. Very cool. Thanks.

Scot said...

He did a less erotic yet more naked strip in the movie Mardi Gras. Full backal nudity.

Chad Halliwell said...

no this was very good... it was awkwawrd to feel real... and real it did feel.... Tent for sure by the end.... WOW....Thank You