Monday, December 19, 2011

Happy Holiday Hamm

.

(pic via) Okay, I know, we all need to just stop for a moment and take that picture of Jon Hamm in. It's been a few minutes since I found it and I'm still dealing with it. I'll give you some time. Whenever you're ready, we'll continue.

Okay. Ya good? Okay. I just want to... okay, wait, nope, still staring at the picture. Need another couple of minutes.

Alright. Let's do this. I have to type quick lest my eyes wander up there again... oh damn. Too late. There it is. The legs. The socks. The white shirt. The rise of his... dear me...

Okay, okay, here's the deal - it's the week before Christmas and I will be super extra busy with other things so things here will probably be much quieter than normal. I just want you to have a heads-up on that. I'll be around and who knows, I always find time to blather about something. Something! Now back to the Hamm. Mmmm Hamm.
.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

its his face photoshopped unto another man's body...how sad :(

Jason Adams said...

No!!! Is it? That'd suck. Well it's a good fake, if it's fake. BOO.

Anonymous said...

Really sexy hairy legs.

MattyD said...

It is most certainly fake! But. I'm enjoying it nonetheless.

Anonymous said...

Sadly, it is fake. Damn.

http://www.myspace.com/elvisdifazio/photos/48619959#%7B%22ImageId%22%3A48619959%7D