Monday, December 05, 2011

Gratuitous Jesse Williams

.

I've been writing about Joss Whedon's The Cabin in the Woods for far far too long to bother going back through my archives to check at this point, but I don't recall the name Jesse Williams having ever become "a thing I felt the need to look up" at any point in the movie's long sordid still-going path to cinemas. What a stupid mistake on my part! While everyone else was fortunate enough to be ogling him on Grey's Anatomy, I went without.


Well no more! He caught my eye earlier in the trailer for Cabin in the Woods - or rather it was those eyes of his that caught my eye...


... Good grief they are pretty!
And down the rabbit hole we went.


And this might be the first time a rabbit hole's been lined with The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants. Maybe? Actually probably not. A lot of people's insanity-spirals probably started off with Traveling Pants. Alright, so hit the jump for plenty more...


4 comments:

James T said...

He's hot but he scares me. We'll have to not face each other while we're doing it.

John said...

not only is he cute but those gorgeous eyes, and those abs...what's his nickname on GA (McSteamy, McDreamy...?)

RJ said...

I am apparently much more familiar with the trailers for the Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants movies, because I am 95% sure that's where those art class caps came from.

Tizzle said...

He's hot as hell, he reminds me of Yul Brynner. I'm disappointed in his lack of ass though
:-(