Friday, November 04, 2011

Good Gay Grief Joe Jonas

.

Have you guys watched this recent video of Joe Jonas eye-fucking some dude he's posing for a picture with? I think it's been making the rounds but I only saw it last night and oh my god it makes me feel dirty! And I think it ought to be clear to anyone who's visited MNPP before that that is not an easy feat. That isn't just eye-fucking, that's like jizzing in my eyeballs and slapping me across the face and calling me a cum slut. Goddamn, Joe! I think your purity ring just turned to molten lava and dripped through the floor. I was always more of a Nick fella but that look's giving me second thoughts. And third, and fourth. I might be up for awhile thinking about it.
.

.

3 comments:

John T said...

2 years until that People magazine cover...

Anonymous said...

Well well, that puts his SINGLE LADIES into a completely different light ;)

Anonymous said...

he's not gay. haha. gay men don't like women. there is this other video, when britney spears is lap dancing on him, and he's checking out the girls dancer as well as the male dancer. he's definitely bi =P