Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Charlie Hunnam's Shower Anarchy

.


I am literally running out the door as I try to get this post together - literally! - so forgive me if my words are brief. I don't even have time to organize these, so they're gonna be jumping all over the place until I can fix them later. Tilda awaits! But you're not here for words! You're here because Charlie Hunnam got naked and wet and walked around in a towel for an extended period of time on last night's episode of Sons of Anarchy. So here's all that, after the jump...



He is absolute and total perfection.
.

4 comments:

kimmyks food cake crafts and whatever said...

thank you for that!!!

Anonymous said...

yummy arse!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

witch episode is this? :)

Jason Adams said...

I believe it's the 13th episode of the 4th season.