Thursday, September 29, 2011

Pics of the Day

.

Can I talk about Radiohead rationally? No, I cannot. So I'll spare you the endless superlatives. It was a very good time, their show at the Roseland Ballroom last night. A very pleasant way to spend an evening. I enjoyed myself, muchly. These are just a couple of the dozens of pictures that I took, but I won't make you stare at all that.


After the jump, however, if you so desire, you can see seven videos I took! If you're prone to epileptic fits you might wanna sit these out as I have the steadiness of a feeble ninety-year old. But still! They sound great (understatement), and I was super close. My camera did die on me before the end of "Street Spirit (Fade Out)" though, so beware that being a bit of a boner killer.





.

.

.

.

.

.

1 comment:

Tara said...

I'm super jealous. They sound so great!

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for some kind of U.S. tour. Or I'll just face the fact that if I don't live in New York (or some other big city) I'll never see them again. But then I could just sell everything and live in a box in an alley in NYC.