Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Good Morning, World

.

Let us take a moment this morning and mark Luke Wilson's 40th birthday by stumbling briefly into the strange and terrible terrain inside my head. A few weeks ago I stumbled upon a bunch of pictures of Luke Wilson laying around in bed. These pictures here in fact, what a coincidence.


I knew I could use them for a "Good Morning, World" post, but when I saw his birthday was just a few weeks away I decided to sit on them and use them for that occasion. And here we are! It's all very exciting, I know. On my way into work this morning, having forgotten all of this, I was having the argument I have with myself every other day, to maybe back off the beefcake a smidge today, do some posts of substance ya know, something "meaningful" or whatever. I know, roll eyes, it's only in the bright light of early morn that such notions perplex me. Anyway then I get here to my desk and I see Luke's birthday is here and there'll be no stopping the excess gratuity train today. It won't let me off!

I'm sure you're all glad to have read that. As a prize for having suffered through, here are several more pictures of Luke undressed, plus his butt double moment, after the jump...



Those bottom (heh) shots are from My Super Ex-Girlfriend, and that is not his behind. Said Luke in an article about butt-doubles:

"Physically it was kind of a tough year. I thought it might be a good time to sit on the bench for that scene and let some other kind of more athletic guy take over there."
.

No comments: