Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Chris Evans Welcomes Us Back


.
How miserable of me to return from an absence of several days, and slightly longer than I'd promised even, with something attached to Perez Hilton. We try to avoid him here. But what am I supposed to do? It's not my fault somebody somewhere made the decision to release this clip of Chris Evans naked in the new Anna Faris comedy What's Your Number? exclusively to him. Nor is it my fault that a clip of Chris Evans naked cannot go unpublished here. This is just the way things are, like the way dog's noses are wet or Thandie Newton's voice makes your testicles shoot up into your body.

Anyway hi, I'm back. Things'll probably take until tomorrow to catch back up to the usual blogging speed but I figured I'd share a howdy. Tell me what I missed, if anything...


3 comments:

Tara said...

welcome back!

Gary said...

Eating a red delicious never looked so good.

Jason Adams said...

Thanks, Tara!

Indeed, Gary. "Delicious" is apt.