Thursday, July 28, 2011

When Cary Met Fassy

.

Hey remember that time a couple of weeks back where I sloppily wiped Mia Wasikoska out of a picture because I wanted to see Jane Eyre director Cary Fukunaga and Jane Eyre star Michael Fassbender standing next to each other and I couldn't find any pictures of them without her in the middle? Patience, my pretties - Fassinating Fassbender just posted several pics of the two good-lookers all up in each other's grills - or you know within reach of each other's grills - for a screening of the film at the Sarajevo Film Festival.


Of import: check out Fassy's buzzed head!


My fingertips are having phantom sensations of running themselves against the grain of that fuzz and I just might pass out from it.
.

1 comment:

maja said...

god, i could just eat myself! so so near, yet so far. (I'm from croatia, so i'm just a border away from bosnia). i've heard a couple of days ago that he's coming, but didn't catch him in the news. so i thought to myself, it's alright, he's not there, you're not there, and everything is alright with the universe. and now, seeing him all new hairdoey (fab, right!)and minus the baby kravitz, i'm truly heartbroken. so near... :(