Friday, June 17, 2011

We Only Hire Charlies

.

I had every intention of creating a picture for this post that had both Charlie Hunnam and Charlie Day in it, since Charlie Day just got a gig in Guillermo Del Toro's next movie Pacific Rim, which already has Hunnam in the lead, and going on to make a joke about them both having the same first name, hardy har, so clever. 

But then I stumbled upon the above picture of Charlie Hunnam which I've somehow never seen before and I started to add Charlie Day into it but sorry Charlie (Day), as adorable as you be you were distracting me from all of that, and that is not to be distracted from. Goodness.
.

3 comments:

RJ said...

I want Charlie Day ...






















In this movie ....


















But also, ya know.

Heather said...

How is it that he also has no nipples?

Jason Adams said...

They really did just airbrush his nips right away didnt' they? Why is the world so afraid of nipples? "Don't Fear The Nipples" = my autobiography.