Thursday, May 05, 2011

Conan Has Ants In His Pants

.

I'd have taken more screencaps of Jason Momoa as Conan the Barbarian in this new trailer for that movie if he'd just stand still for a damn second! He's always swirling and jumping and running and slashing. I suppose that's what keeps him in such ridiculous shape, but still, pose for a second, man! Gimme a lil' come hither booty shake or something. God. 



This trailer actually gives us footage unlike that ridiculously bad teaser they released awhile back with all the weird smoke people. It looks... kind of like what I expected. Hercules crossed with Clash of the Titans (the recent Sam Worthington one, I mean).



Rose McGowan is there though! And Momoa a hefty slab of eye-candy. Presumably, this movie will be terrible, but I still might go. It's out on August 19th, and it will probably be very hot that weekend, and theaters are air-conditioned...

2 comments:

Simon said...

The sacrifices I make for Rose McGowan...

party rentals said...

I wish they would leave the classics alone.