Wednesday, March 09, 2011

Good Morning, Birthday Gubler & JD

.

A happy 31st bday to Matthew Gray Gubler today
(see more of him here).

And while I'm at it, a very very happy day to long-time reader J.D. of Valley Dreamin' fame, who's turning 18 today. I can't believe you're 18, J.D.! I spent so many years feeling uncomfortable by your underage self ogling MNPP's man-pics that I don't really know what to do now that you're all legal and shit. Oh know. Here are some paparazzi pictures of Benoit Magimel getting a foot-job. Pretend that's your foot, sir! And have a happy birthday!

.

4 comments:

Gabriel said...

Hey, don't worry JA, I'm 17 so you have until November to keep feeling a little uncomfortable. :D
I know I don't comment a lot, but I'm here every day, at least trice!
Anyway, happy birthday J.D. and Matt - I really like him in (500) Days of Summer.

Jason Adams said...

Phew, I wouldn't want to think I'm not actively corrupting somebody out there. ;)

Anonymous said...

That foot picture is awkward, funny, hot and a bit disturbing. I don't know why.

J.D. said...

THANK YOU, JA! Haha, I feel really honored. :)

And now that I'm 18, I'll go ahead and assume that I used more than just my foot...

ALSO I didn't know MGG and I shared a bday! Now I have something to have in common with him when I eventually try to seduce him (what can I say? I like lanky nerds). /the more you know