Thursday, February 10, 2011

Hi, I'm Chris Zylka

.

Zylka, so memorably and consistently naked in Gregg Araki's Kaboom (which I reviewed here), would like to show you his nipples just one more time. In case you forgot what they looked like. I didn't, Chris, but I definitely dig the haircut. (via) (see more of him here and here)

Here's something I did not know: Chris is playing Flash Thompson in the new Spider-Man movie with Andy Garfield. You do know who played Flash in Sam Raimi's first Spidey movie, right? Joe Manganiello, of course.
.

.
Zylka and Manganiello should make out, is my point.
.

4 comments:

Joe Reid said...

He was good and naked and all, but what's Johnny Threesome from Kaboom up to? You know, something something Fisher Price?

Also, I hate Kirsten Dunst in Spider-Man so much! Gah! I thought I'd gotten over whatever problem I had with her, but that clip brings it all flooding back.

Jason Adams said...

I don't think I knew you hated Kiki's as Mary Jane. And I don't like it! Take it back!

I still only picture the dude from Friday Night Lights when you bring up the other dude from Kaboom. And because it bears repeating, here is the word dude a third time, just to continue being nonsense.

Drew said...

*drool*

When can us non-film-festival-going types get to see Kaboom?

Anonymous said...

Joey M looks soooooooooooooooooo much better now.

And I agree, they should totally make out.