Thursday, February 10, 2011

Five Things To Know About...

... the X-Men: Muppet Babies trailer that's online now.

1) Michael Fassbender is incapable of not making sex face.


And bless him for it.

2) Michael Fassbender wears gray sweatpants.


3) Michael Fassbender and James McAvoy are seen
laying on a bed beside each other in suits.


4) Fassy fist-pump.


5) The special-effects look terrific. The whole thing looks really really beautifully shot. If I weren't already so there because of that spectacular cast and all the Fassy items of note I just listed I'd be there now for sure.
.

.

5 comments:

Legend Rivera said...

Stop calling it "Muppet Babies"! LOL!

Joe Reid said...

I'm not sure how you're going to survive 2011 with as much Fassbender as there's going to be.

I don't know how I'M going to survive you going through 2011 with as much Fassbender as there's going to be.

Anonymous said...

How did they know my fetish is tall sexy Germans in sweat pants?

Simone said...

Fassy's agent really need to call up GAP so he can be in the Fall lineup of collegiate sweat pants.

I'm so excited about X-men, there's going to be massive 'slashing' of Fassy and McAvoy.

Jesse said...

for some reason, I just can't get behind this. And I don't really know why. I mean, McAvoy, Fassbender, and Byrne? All favorites. And the effects do look marvelous for once. I'm a little meh about some of the kiddie casting. Like that guy from the hannah montana movie.

I probably wouldn't feel this way if they hadn't made Wolverine be so...bleh. But I do agree that it does at least look like visual candy.