Monday, January 03, 2011

Who Wore It Best?

.
When New Years came and went over the weekend a thought crossed my mind, and that thought was of Baby New Year... specifically how I always wonder when I see someone dressed as Baby New Year if they're not just taking the one opportunity they have per year where it's acceptable for them to reveal their diaper fetish to the world. So just know if you're wearing a diaper in my presence I am thinking that about you, is my point. But then I thought hey, live and let live yo, especially if I could think of any hot guys I'd ever seen doing the celebratory infant spiel. You take what you can get, sometimes! But I couldn't - the closest I could come up with was the dudes of 300 in their leather diapers.


And then I realized I'd never asked y'all who wore the leather diaper the best in that movie (I did ask once whether Gerry was hotter in 300 or Tomb Raider though, and I agree with the winning assessment there). Anyway that was my thought process, aintcha glad to know that led to this query. I narrowed it to Gerard Butler and David Wenham and Michael Fassbender since duh, they're obviously my faves. Now we choose. Excuse me, ahem, NOW WE CHOOSE!!! Gotta do that the Spartan way.

.

.
.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Michael Fassbender of course! :)