Friday, January 14, 2011

Speaking Of Benjamin Walker...

... I'm not trying to swing your vote here in the contest for who should play Abe Lincoln or anything, but have you seen this clip from his 2009 movie The War Boys? Because you really should.
.

.
Turn over, frat boy! Good grief. I posted some caps from another scene between them in this film here, by the way. His co-star there is Brian J. Smith, who appears to have spent most of his acting career on Stargate shows. Or fucking Benjamin Walker in the ass. Not too shabby.
.

4 comments:

Jwise said...

Oh my ...

is the movie worth renting or should I just watch that scene on an hour and a half loop?

breedaniels said...

Thanks JA, now i have to walk funny to work.

Jason Adams said...

Jwise I've never seen the movie so I can't say. But it's on Netflix and has gone right onto my queue now that's for sure.

breedaniels, that's what I'm here for! ;)

Anonymous said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2O874lNpw0Q&feature=feedrec_grec_index

More gay!