Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Shiloh Fernandez Two Times

.

(via) There's another pic at that link if you're so inclined. I didn't include it though because it's got type stamped over too much of it and that shit gets on my nerves. I don't want to look at your stupid words, people! Pictures! Just give me pictures.

Anyway I have yet to watch the second most recent trailer for Catherine Hardwicke's Red Riding Hood movie - in which Shiloh stars as the man-meat Amanda Seyfried longs to gobble up - but I have to admit that for some reason I haven't been able to get myself worked up over the movie since seeing the first trailer. They're pushing the Twilight-ish angle a little hard for me. Although I did hear talk of woodsy orgies so perhaps this is Hardwicke's anti-Twilight?
.

3 comments:

RJ said...

Amanda Seyfried is the werewolf. I have no way of knowing this, but that just seems clear to me from the trailer.

Jason Adams said...

You're probably right RJ. That would be so "edgy" and "modern"!

Anonymous said...

all I can say is, I don't care about the acting. He looks so fit!