Friday, January 14, 2011

Give & Take With The Franco Boys

.
Via an interview with James Franco's lil' brother Dave at MTV:

MTV: What else are you working on?

Dave Franco: We're filming a couple of Funny or Die videos later this month. There's also a feature film that I'm writing for my brother and I to star in, where we play versions of ourselves named Davie and James. Without giving away too much, it all takes place around Thanksgiving and Christmas break around our hometown of Palo Alto [California]. Our real family will be in it, my real friends from home will be in it, and the vibe of it is going to be an extended version of our Funny or Die videos. It's going to be difficult for me, because it's now a 90-minute version of him giving me sh-- and making fun of me.

MTV: Don't let him do that!

Franco: [Laughs.] I'll give it back, trust me, but it takes its toll. It wears on you."

Do not insinuate your thoughts of incest, do not insinuate your thoughts of incest, do not insinuate your thoughts of incest, do not insinuate your thoughts of incest, do not insinuate your thoughts of incest... he'll give it back, heh heh... ahem. Here are a couple new pics of Dave. (via)

.

No comments: