Friday, December 10, 2010

Cinepotism

.
Family tree fun time! That there to the left is Jack Huston. He is the son of Tony Huston, who is the son of director (and sometimes actor, like when he diddled his fictional daughter in Chinatown) John Huston, who was the son of the actor Walter Huston. Among Jack's aunts and uncles are Angelica and Danny.

Point being, these people apparently like the movies. Jack is an actor now and he's got a movie coming out this weekend. It's an adaptation of an unfinished Hemingway story called The Garden of Eden in which he and the apparently living Mena Suvari play a newlywed couple set upon by some sexy European lady whilst on their honeymoon.


And sexiness ensues, or so they'll have us believe - until I saw it listed under this week's releases at IMDb I hadn't heard a thing about this movie. But there it was, eyeing me up and down as I wrote up my column for Celebrity Beehive on this week's releases, demanding I find something to say upon it.

So say stuff I did, along with stuff on The Tourist and the new Narnia and The Fighter and on on on and go read it over there, please and thank you. Amen.

.

1 comment:

mac20 said...

Breakfast for your Beehive. http://bit.ly/aSzugH