Wednesday, September 15, 2010

The Moment I Fell For... Emma Stone

,
"We could tie our shoes together, our tennis shoes, and we could throw them over telephone wires! Because I see that everywhere and it seems like people would have fun doing that. Like, how hard can you throw? You know what I mean?"

I'm super happy that Emma Stone's being touted as a star with Easy A coming out this weekend. I loved her in Superbad and in Zombieland but where I totally fell for her was in The House Bunny. Like I've said before, it's as if she's riffing on her Superbad male co-stars in Bunny - Michael Cera and Jonah Hill put into a blender and pureed to a frothy geeky perfection. Like Anna Faris only moreso because Anna gets most of the good lines, Stone's so much funnier than a lot of the material warrants. She makes it all gold. Love her! Can't wait to see Easy A this weekend. Lisa Kudrow!
.

3 comments:

Emily S said...

Excuse my crass taste in popular music, but Easy A has a great soundtrack :)

Dale said...

"Bring Your Own Man?"
"Bring Your Own MOUSE. Which is better!"
I also totally fell for her in this movie, especially before the makeover. Between her and Claudia from Warehouse 13, it's possible I just have a thing about adorkable geeky redheads with husky voices.

shawnp said...

the shoe bit is in the opening shots of Easy A.