Friday, August 13, 2010

Love and Other Drugs And Jake, Oh My

.

It's been so long since I've seen a trailer selling a movie as a straight-up rom-com (even though by all accounts this movie's got a bunch else going on, that's how they're selling it here) and I still want to see it once the trailer's through that I don't exactly know how to take this, the first trailer for Love and Other Drugs, the movie reuniting Brokeback's Jake Gyllenhaal and Annie Hathaway. It's got it all - the meet-cute, the smacking each other comically, the break-up with inevitable public chase to reunion. Yet there they both are, being the cutest fucking people on the planet, and there's no way no how I ain't there.

Still, all due respect to Annie whom I love, here are the frames from the trailer that truly matter most.


Look! A hint of Jake in nothing but a white T-shirt
and gray briefs perhaps? I just may go blind.
This is out November 24th. Give thanks.
.

3 comments:

Jon said...

I saw Jake out at breakfast last Saturday here in LA with Busy Phillips, her husband & child. He was sporting a beard... as in facial hair, not a female companion. He, of course, looked good.

John said...

His smile gets me everytime but I don't like him with a beard, not a good look on him.

Legend Rivera said...

Jake Gyllenhaal is very attractive. I agree.

=)