Thursday, June 24, 2010

Good Morning, Homey

.

There were two immediate thoughts that went through my head when Jeremy Sisto went running by me down in the subway this morning. Elton! And "Rollin' with the homies..." And then I thought of Brittany Murphy and was sad, and then I wondered why Jeremy Sisto was running in the subway, and then I remembered that I'd done a gratuitous post on him once and man it's always weird when I see one of the few the proud the gratuitous in real life, I feel like I've diddled them or something. But, ya know, minus the fun actual diddling part. Anyway Jeremy Sisto is crazy tall and therefore super attractive in person, the end.
..

4 comments:

Derreck said...

when you thought of rollin with the homies, please tell me you did the little hand dance too. :)

Jason Adams said...

Of course! They can't be done separately. It's impossible.

Pax Romano said...

I can't look at this man and not think of "Hot Jesus"...that's the name my partner and I dubbed him after we saw him in this movie...

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0199232/

Added bonus: Debra Messing as Mary Magdalene.

Derreck said...

JA: Good boy. :)

Pax: Whoa. That is a hot Jesus. lol. oh, dear. I thought Jim Cavieieiezel had the title, but it looks like we have a contender.