Monday, June 07, 2010

Bradley Cooper Two Times

.

Not that I mind, but I don't really understand why they're pushing the Bradley Cooper beefcake so hard with the press stuff for The A-Team. It seems an odd fit, doesn't it? I don't know. Will the ladies and my fellow homosexuals be pulled in by this? I loved the show when I was a wee tot and didn't know any better, but even all this much-appreciated gratuitousness from Bradley isn't getting me anywhere near the theater when this thing's released.
.

4 comments:

Joe Reid said...

I don't know, I think I might end up seeing this one. And not really for BC either. (There's something too aggressive about the push to turn Bradley into a smirking, glistening, lady-fucking matinee idol that makes me want to resist it.)

But the "A-Team" ads -- Liam Neeson's George Pepard impersonation in particular -- make it seem like this might be the fun-bad movie I've been waiting a good two months for. This summer has been so brutal so far -- it was a hundred billion degrees this weekend in NYC and I still wouldn't sit in the lovely A/C if it meant having to slog through Shrek or the Jake of Persia. I just need one fun/bad movie to get me through to August.

Jason Adams said...

I actually haven't seen a single trailer for the movie, so what do I know. (Answer: nothing.)

But Jonah Hex is probably gonna fill my bad movie quota til August - when Piranha 3D eats my brain - since there's no way I'm missing Evil Michael Fassbender.

Anonymous said...

Michael Fassbender I totally agree on. However, JA, I don't share your Bradley Cooper lust. And I think Liam Neeson is sooo much hotter in the A-Team trailers.

Anonymous said...

He is so hott:)