Monday, February 08, 2010

Gratuitous Hidetoshi Nakata

.

I knew I'd be devoting one of these posts to retired Japanese footballer Hidetoshi Nakata (Retired! He's 5 months older than me! Ack!) as soon as he showed up alongside Kellan Lutz & Co. in the new Calvin Klein underpants campaign.


As I said in that post, he's one I've had my eye on forever now but I've hardly posted ever on him. I wished him a happy birthday once (and several of these pictures here were posted then but what the hell, one-stop-shopping and what not) and that was it. Anyway I was confronted with a horror when I decided I had to do this post - longtime readers might recall my computer crashed last year and with it I lost an unfathomably large collection of gratuitous pictures... well I had an especially thick folder filled with Nakata goodness and, poof, all gone. The world weeps! So anyway I've done some scouring over the past couple days to get what I can again, and now I share, because I am one giving sonofabitch. Ta-fuckin-dah.

.

6 comments:

billybil said...

I have to confess - I do like as Asian with a basket.

billybil said...

an Asian - I was flustered.

Bulski said...

he is so yumm!! I have a blog about him!

Matt said...

Where's the Mehcad Brooks post?!? He's the hottest one out of this new CK bunch! Please?!?

Jason Adams said...

Oh Matt my apologies I hate to leave anyone hanging but I absolutely LOATHE Mechad Brooks. His character on True Blood was a fusion of terrible character and terrible actor fused into one giant ball of SUCK MY WILL TO LIVE AWAY. In theory he is obviously hot, of course he is, but in practice he ruined all that by being HIM. So he will not be getting any love here. Sorry...

DSM said...

His name is as exotic and hot as he is.