Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Turn To The Dark Side, Mike

.
Hey guys, remember how I said the other day that my imaginary love affair with Michael Fassbender had reached a new peak? Well the peak's peaking again, showing no signs of going anywhere but up up up. In a new interview with IFC he admits to being a total film geek (the first film he names from his favorites of 2009 is Park Chan-wook's Thirst), and then brings up a little bit about his next role:

IFC: Do you ever get screenplays attempting to pigeonhole you, like as "the Irish guy" or whatnot?

Fassbender: Not too much. Villain roles come in quite regularly. Especially having done [the upcoming] "Jonah Hex," I play quite a nasty villain in that.

I am already so turned on I can scarcely stand it.
.

2 comments:

Fans of Michael Fassbender said...

Love that you love Michael. He's great, no? Quite a few of his early work in the UK, he played a few baddies. If you can, check out his work "Murphy's Law", or even "Hex" if you can stand the show. He's quite good being bad.

Julia said...

Yummmmmmmm.

I'm sorry, what were we talking about?