Friday, January 08, 2010

Happy Birthday, 4 Lovely Genre Ladies

.

Alright, so maybe calling Sarah Polley a "genre" lady is a bit of a stretch, but she's expressed a love for horror movies before and has done her fair share. And with Splice coming out this year, I think I'm fine calling her such, and I don't think she'll mind either. Miss Polley turns 31 today. Meanwhile Michelle Forbes is turning 45. I always remember her from Kalifornia for some reason, but in the past couple of years she rocked cable TV with a vengeance on Battlestar Galactica and True Blood. Then we've got the beautiful Miss Amber Benson, best known and beloved as Tara on Buffy, turning 33 (she and I are practically the same age, give or take a few months), and then there's Star Trek's green-lady Rachel Nichols, who I've always had a soft spot for. I even watched all, what, three episodes of The Inside, that extremely short-lived show she did? She rules. She's turning 30 today.

Oh, and I didn't even mention it's Elvismas as well.
Happy Elvismas, everyone!

.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's worth seeking out the unaired episodes of The Inside--including the SUPER CREEPY one featuring fellow birthday girl Amber Benson. I loved that show and dream of a DVD release.