Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Gratuitous Daren Kagasoff

.

Until about an hour ago when I caught sight of this post at JJ, I had no idea who the actor Daren Kagasoff was. And now, an hour later, after doing some extensive "research"... well I still don't really have a clue who he is - all I got is he's on an ABC Family show called The Secret Life of the American Teenager, he is 22 years old, and he's currently modeling Calvin Klein underpants in the new issue of V Magazine. That latter fact is enough to earn him a gratuitous post. Good job, dude!

.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

He looks a lot like Michael "Jake Ryan" Schoeffling. And by that I mean YUM.

Jason Adams said...

Good call, anonymous! I can totally see it. And I second your YUM.

Sarah said...

To me, he looks like the guy who played Mikey on Parker Lewis Can't Lose. Mostly because he has stolen Mikey's haircut.

Anonymous said...

Where is his prerequisite "hot actor smoking a cigarette" photo...they all have one (I think a blog should be devoted to it).