Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Happy Coming Out Day, Meredith Baxter!

Hey, didja y'all hear that Meredith Baxter no-longer-Birney is a lesbian? Yay lesbian! Thankfully, just in case a special occasion of this sort presented itself, I'd saved a bunch of pictures of MB on my computer from her harrowing (and I mean "harrowing" as in a mixture of "horrible" and, uh, "wowing") performance in the seminal bulimia classic, 1986's pre-Lifetime-but-what-Lifetime-was-built -upon television movie Kate's Secret.

Yes that's right, I've been saving pictures from a 1986 TV movie about bulimia starring Meredith Baxter for a rainy day. Gotta problem with that? I wasn't quite expecting lesbianism to be what it was raining but what the hell, I'll go with it. Just imagine all the food that she's gorging on in these pictures as vaginas and you'll get the gist of it.

.

2 comments:

Joe Reid said...

Yes, but what was her secret??

Jason Adams said...

Pie.