Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Happy Day, Marty

.

Martin Scorsese turns 67 years old today.
What's his best movie?

.

.
And yes, I left off all the docs and shorts and what-nots that he's done through the years. What, these aren't these enough choices for you? You need everything? And pick as many as you want to too. This ain't science. What the fuck do I care? You wanna sit there, clicking every goddamned button, who am I to keep you from that crazy behavior?

And yes, all of this should be read as if Joe Pesci were saying it, because that's how it sounds in my head.
.

2 comments:

J.D. said...

The Last Temptation of Christ forever.

Pax Romano said...

I like all of Uncle Marty's films, but New York, New York is still my fave. Such a grim tale of love with a handful of great musical numbers - that's how it's done.