Monday, October 05, 2009

I Can't Think Of A Better Choice...

.

... of actor to take on the character of Hakan in the remake of Let the Right One In than Richard Jenkins and honestly I'm a little disappointed that it didn't occur to me beforehand, so perfect is he a choice. So yay for that. (via)

And below you'll see our new Oskar and Eli (now renamed to something else which I'm too lazy to look up), played by Kodi Smit-McPhee and Chloe Moretz.


I guess we'll see what Moretz really has when Kick-Ass comes out in April; until now she's only annoyed as Joseph Gordon-Levitt's too-smart kid-sister in (500) Days of Summer, but that was more the role than her fault I suppose.
.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The new names for Oskar and Eli have been confirmed as "Owen" and "Abby".

It's been suggested that "Abby" may be the nickname for a very prominent name, both biblical and American Presidential, lol.