Wednesday, October 07, 2009

Bai's On The Breeze Today

.

My boyfriend just emailed me to tell me that Bai Ling is in NYC (reason #30,502 why he's awesome: he reads her blog even more often than I do) and so I replied to him with this:

"Oh god! I have to find her! And I think she'd enjoy it if I just walked up to her, took her by the hand, and brought her home. She'd follow me happily without a thought, and then we'd have our very own Bai Ling to play with!"

And I mean every word of that. I'd buy her nipple-cozies and we'd sing each other nonsense songs made out of our own pretend-twin-language, and then one day she'd fly out the window like a butterfly leaving trails of stardust and gonorrhea in her wake, and my life would have been all the better for the sweet, beautiful time we spent together.
.

2 comments:

Boyd said...

I so hope she reads this and contacts you via your blog. You deserve it, man!

qta said...

this made my whole day!