Thursday, August 27, 2009

Everything You Ever Need To Know About Life...

... you can learn from:

Indy: The Breath of God...
Only the penitent man will pass.
Only the penitent man will pass...

The penitent man will pass. The penitent man...

Henry: Only the penitent man will pass.
Only the penitent man will pass.

Indy: The penitent man will pass.
The penitent... the penitent. The penitent man...

Henry: The penitent man. The penitent...

Indy: The penitent man is humble before God.

Henry: Penitent. Penitent...

Indy: The penitent man is humble...


Indy: He kneels before God.
Kneel!!!

.

1 comment:

Prospero said...

Actually, my second least favorite of the I.J. movies. Believe it or not, what bothered me most? A medievel knight, sequestered for 8 centuries, speaks perfect modern English? Completely ruined the whole movie for me. Picky? Maybe. But it still bothered the hell out of me.