Friday, August 28, 2009

Everybody Have A Fun, Safe - Most Importantly Safe! - Weekend Now, Ya Hear?

.

If you happen to have any strange premonitions of any sort,
TRUST IN THEM. They would not lie to you.

And y'all should check out Jarett's list of his five favorite Final Destination deaths at PopWrap, it is a solid solid bunch. I thought about doing this myself actually but decided A) I am lazy, and B) it'd cut into my Thursday's Ways Not To Die supply, and lord knows I wanna have all the deaths from these flicks at my disposal if possible! But ya can't go wrong with any of Jarett's picks (indeed, I've already used all but his #5 as a Way Not To Die already!). Anyway, I see FD4 in under 5 hours now! Woot woot!

Again, everyone, be safe. Seriously.
I mean, I didn't bring a change of clothes.


That right there is my favorite sight-gag in all of FD3 by the way - the bag of bloodstained clothes they're carrying in the scene immediately following the dude's head getting whammied by the weight machine. It's the little touches like that that make this series so golden, ya know?
.

2 comments:

dashdog said...

If my weekend's in 3D, I'm definitely f***ed!

Marius said...

"The Magical Bus"

LOL. I get a kick out of that one every time.