Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Four More Fox

Hey look, it's four more pictures from Wes Anderson's The Fantastic Mr. Fox (via). And here's me keeping good on my promise/threat to post every single one I see. Hooray for humanity!


There's also a pretty extensive chat with Jason Schwartzman over at AICN today where he talks about doing voice-over for the film; he says that he's already seen it and loved it.

"... I'm proud to be a part of it. I think it looks really beautiful. Wes didn't change his style of filmmaking and writing to suit the genre or the concept of the film. He brought it to him. It's just the new Wes Anderson film, but with puppets instead of live actors."
.

2 comments:

carrma said...

Looks cute, but my view of anthropomorphized animals have been forever tainted by furries. I had a co-worker that gave me a creepy unwelcomed shoulder rub one day while I was wearing a (tacky retro) shirt that had some fake fur piping. I later found that he had a furry fetish and fancied himself a red fox. So this movies is kind of ruined for me.

sweets said...

beautiful pictures of Mr. fox. really very cute...