Thursday, July 30, 2009

Far Be It From Me...

.

... to suggest you go either way in the final round of voting in Low Resolution's Trailer Tournament. No... really. I actually do mean that, unlike the last time when I beckoned y'all to swamp ever so gently nudge the vote in one direction. Yes, the trailer to which I guided you last time is one of our final 2. But I actually really love both of these trailers and whichever way this goes I think would be marvelous. So go vote! Vote and win! We're all winners, you know. In the game of life. And Life. The game. Huh? Exactly.
.

2 comments:

homeslaughter said...

though I didn't expect to, I voted for Little Children. Children of Men is a far better movie but the LC trailer was far superior

Rgm said...

Yeah, I prefer Children of Men as a film, but the trailer for Little Children made CoM's look crude and artless. Gave away too many plot points as well.